Top 50 of 101 Lies Men Tell Women

#1. I'll call you
#2. I Love You
#3. You're the only one
#4. I've never felt this way about anyone else
#5. I've got to work late at the office tonight
#6. That's the best sex I've ever had
#7. You've got the most beautiful eyes
#8. No, I'm not married
#9. Sorry, I must have left my wallet at home
#10. You just have to believe me when I tell you nothing's wrong
#11. I'm ready to make commitment
#12. Except for a beer or two, I never drink
#13. I'll be home in twenty minutes
#14. I could never lie to you
#15. I always use a condom
#16. I can help you get a job in my company
#17. The only sexual fantasies I have are about you
#18. I'm too tired
#19. How could you think I'd be interested in her? She's your best friend
#20. I'd never do anything to hurt you
#21. I want to grow old with you
#22. Im going to leave my wife
#23. It doesn't bother me that you make more money than I do
#24. Even without sex, we'd still be friends
#25. What attracts me the most is your mind
#26. I've never had an affair before
#27. You're the only one who understand me
#28. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me
#29. No, I'm not seeing anyone else
#30. I haven't thought about her (old girlfriend) in years
#31. Your career is as important as mine
#32. I promise you I'll change
#33. I want us to remain close friends always
#34. You're wonderful, you deserve someone better than me
#35. I don't masturbate
#36. Let's be friends first
#37. No' I never said that
#38. I'm going out with th eboys
#39. Of vourse, I'm not bored woth you
#40. Let's pool our assets-whatever is mine is yours
#41. It's not just the sex I want, it's being close to you
#42. You're the only reason I've worked so hard
#43. No one's ever turned me on like you do
#44. I'll never tell .....
#45. Relax, she's just a friend
#46. It was just a sex, it doesn't mean a thing
#47. Of course I'm litening to what you're saying
#48. No, I don't think you're fat
#49. This time I'm really yours
#50. Honestly, it's just for the guys-none of the wives go to the conference.

Souece: 101 Lies Men Tell Women, by Dory Hollander, PH.D

Quoted from cars-id magazine

0 comments:

Post a Comment